Merced County ASSETS
After School Student Education: Teamwork for Success
ASSETS is a free, safe, and fun after school program that encourages success through engaging experiences in academics, enrichment, and homework support.
- Merced county ASSETS mission is to support the lifelong success of ALL through collaborative partnerships with families, schools, and communities.
- ASSETS is available every day that school is in session. On early release days and minimum days, ASSETS begins when school is dismissed.
- Students can sign-up at any time. Applications are in the school office or with ASSETS staff members.
What are students saying about ASSETS?
“ASSETS is a helpful and useful education program. There’s many things you can accomplish, for example taking lead in helping staff. Being able to be around amazing teachers that helps us through the up & downs and never giving up on their students.” ~ Valentina
“ASSETS is educational and fun!” ~ Morgan
“I like game stations.” ~ Gracee, Cammila, & Kylee
“It is fun to play P.E.” ~ Ethan
- Priority Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year begins on April 15, 2019 for currently enrolled students.
- Open Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year begins on April 29, 2019 for students who are new to the program.
- Mandatory Parent Orientation is May 7, 2019. All children (current and new) who want to join ASSETS in the 2019-2020 school year must have a parent attend the orientation.
3:10 – Sign-in
3:15 – Snack
3:30 – Homework
4:30 – Physical Activity
5:00 – Academic Enrichment
5:45 – Closing
Christina Perez - Leader
Mr. Peter - K-3rd grade
Ms. J - 4th-8th grade
Merced Office of Education
Plainsburg Elementary ASSETS