What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a school-home connection tool that provides a safe way for parents, teachers, and staff to send and receive school and class information. You can use the ParentSquare Website or download the app in the App Store.
Some of the features of Parent-Square:
- Simple and easy to use
- Easily contact teachers through a private message
- Receive announcements about your student's class, school, parent club, or after-school program
- Notifications settings allow you to choose to be notified by email, text message, or app notification (or a combination of the three)
- Sign up for conferences and to volunteer right in the app
- Comment on or "appreciate" announcements and posts
How to sign up:
Send a request:
Go to ParentSquare Join School and fill out the form. It will be sent directly to the office for approval. Once you have been approved, use your email address and password to log in!
Accept an invitation:
Contact Mrs. Gary in the office and request an invitation via email or text message. Once you have accepted the invitation and registered, you will begin receiving notifications.